Chloe Smith

Contact Chloe

You are very welcome to get in touch with Chloe either by completing the Contact Chloe form at the bottom of this page, by telephone or in writing.  

Housing, planning and waste collection are the responsibility of your local council so you should contact your local councillor first. If you live in Hellesdon, Old Catton, Sprowston or Thorpe St Andrew, you can find your local councillor here: If you live in Mile Cross, Catton Grove, Crome or Sewell, please use this link:

Local transport, education and some highways issues are the responsibility of Norfolk County Council.  You can find your County councillor here:

Chloe isn't able to help with legal disputes; if you have a legal problem, you may wish to contact Norfolk Community Law Service, which offers free legal advice:

The Immigration Advisory Service provides legal advice and representation for immigration issues:

Finally Chloe is only allowed to work on behalf of Norwich North residents.  You can check whether the Norwich North area is yours, or find out who your MP is here:

Please contact Chloe using the following details, or simply fill in the form below:


0207 2198449

Chloe Smith MP, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA